Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements
- In depth knowledge of legislation (e.g. OSHA) and procedures
- Knowledge of potentially hazardous materials or practices
- Experience in writing reports and policies for health and safety
- Familiarity with conducting data analysis and reporting statistics
- Proficient in MS Office packages
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Diligent with great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present and explain health and safety topics
- BSc/BA in Occupational Safety and Health Management or related Safety related disciplines
- Certifications in occupational health and safety is also a plus
How to Apply
We invite all candidates meeting the required qualifications to send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Please mention the title of the position you applied for on the subject line of your email, candidates who do not follow the application instruction will not be considered.
Besides you can also drop your CV by coming to our factory physically.
Address: Bole Around Rwanda embassy Africa insurance building on the second floor