We want individuals who support our mission of eliminating unsafe abortion by 2030 and who work with us to build an enabling environment to increase access to safe services everywhere. We expect all team members to share our vision and commitment to achieving our mission whilst promoting equality and safeguarding the welfare of all clients and colleagues.
Under the general supervision of the sales Manager, the Finance and Admin Assistant, issue cash/credit sales invoices, receive checks from sales team/driver and delivery person, deposit checks to banks by following the due date, collects advices from bank, make reconciliation reports, support drivers in getting petty cash for import team.DUTIES/TASKS
- Receive, checks or cash from sales/delivery person for all invoices generated by examining each cheque whether it has all necessary information’s on it
- Deposit checks to bank when the date is due
- Ensure to deposit cash collected same day or early morning in the next day
- Follow whether the checks are properly converted into cash with respective banks
- Collects bank slips/advice for the deposited cash or check
- Maintains adequate security measures for the safety of cash and documents in her/his possession,
- Prepares, tabulates, and submits monthly customers statistical data, sales/collection reconciliation and income statement,
- Update and report on all post-dated checks with customers name, sales invoice number periodically
- Maintains all customers data and records following standard rules and procedures of records control and filing system and ensures that they are up-to-date, orderly, properly filed and readily retrievable for reference and inspection.
- Work closely with the finance team for collections and deposits made, reconciliation of sale to deposited mounts, clarifying questions
- Supports teams administratively
- All other related activities assigned by line manager
BA degree or Diploma in Accounting or business and admin related
Two Years for BA and 5 years for Diploma holders of relevant experience
Skills, Attitude and Attributes:
- Good Language proficiency of Local Language and spoken English.
- The ideal candidate will be professional, well presented, and enthusiastic.
- Organized and able to multi-task candidate with good phone communication, and computer skills.
- Good interpersonal Skill.
Number of Position: (01)
Duty Station: MSIE: Support Office, Addis Ababa
Salary: MSI Ethiopia Reproductive Choices Salary Scale
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should mail only their motivation letter and C.V, within ten (10) days from the date of this announcement to:
Talent Acquisition and Development Department, MSI Ethiopia Reproductive Choices through the following e-mail address: [email protected]
Due to the volume of applications, we will only contact shortlisted candidates, and we are unable to provide any feedback on unsuccessful applications.
Please mention the title of the position and workplace you applied for on the subject line of your email .
CANDIDATES WHO DO NOT FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
MSI ETHIOPIA REPRODUCTIVE CHOICES STRONGLY ENCOURAGES FEMALE CANDIDATES TO APPLY!