The front desk assistant is responsible to assist the human resource department and the management team in all administrative tasks, coordinates schedules meetings. Manage stationery requests of head office employees and support administrative activities.
- Ensure an attractive, pleasant and neat reception area that is maintained at all times.
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude
- Assist clients in finding their way around the office
- Update calendars and schedule meetings/appointments of the management team.
- Ensure that people taking the reception files are properly identified and that all borrowed documents are files.
- Maintain safe and clean reception area.
- Regularly update and maintain internal and external contact sheet.
- Arrange flight bookings and hotel reservation/accommodation for staff and gusts.
- Organize workshops and retreats.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed. Follow up the stationery requests on time and provide stationery materials to staff.
- Ensure printing paper and cartridge is ready for internal users
- Write official letters when requested.
- Follow up outsourced employees contract expiry dates supervise cleaners when needed.
- Perform other relevant duties as requested.
- Computer skill in MS-Word, MS-Excel and outlook
- Typing skills, both in Amharic and English is essential
- Fluency in English and Amharic language
- Professional appearance
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proactive, energetic and team player personality.
Education Qualifications and Requirement
- Diploma/BA in Management or related field of study.
- 0-1 year of work experience is required.
How to Apply
Please title your application with subject line: -"Front desk Assistant"
Candidates meeting the above-required qualifications are invited to send their CV through [email protected]
Only those applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted for an interview.
Application deadline: September 8, 2021