Victoria Guest House Apartment, Addis Ababa which is centrally located around Pushkin Square Sarbet area would like to announce the following open position.
Main Duties :
- Manage and monitor activities of all employees in the Front Office department making sure they adhere to the standards of excellence and to the guidelines set in the employee handbook, hotel policies and procedures, coaching , training and correcting where needed.
- Direct and oversee all hotel operations during the night shift to ensure guest satisfaction and safety.
- Conduct Briefing for all staff during Night Shift.
- Inform all Overnight staff of nightly activities, group and VIP arrivals as well as special requests and repeat guests.
- Check accommodations , making sure any special requests are carried out accordingly, greet guests upon arrival and ensure escort to accommodations if appropriate.
- Driving guests to the airport, or guest Pick up from the airport, if required during the night shift.
- Maintain a professional and high quality service oriented environment at all times.
- Deal with complaints, problem solving, disturbances, special requests and any other issues that may arise.
- Manage the night shift in the department ensuring all employees perform the tasks assigned to them and coordinate Front Office activities with other departments.
- Required to welcome our guests to the hotel in a friendly and helpful manner, ensure that the public areas are kept clean and tidy.
- Occasionally Assist guests with their luggage, be a point of contact for our guests, give shuttle service to guests fro and to airport, when required and other responsibilities to ensure all requirements are met during our guests stay.
- Must actively participate in the decision making process on guest relocation for nights when over capacity, execute accordingly and ensure a smooth relocation process. This effort must be coordinated with the Front Office Manager and/or Manager on Duty prior to shift start.
- Ensure the accurate completion of the daily night audit in a timely fashion.
- Oversee preparation of daily summary reports.
- Should Show Initiative and Problem Solving skills.
- Work closely with the Housekeeping Department to improve guest services and foster cross departmental communication.
- Be aware and able to enforce all fire-life-safety procedures.
- Remain current in all updates with regards to new procedures and training. Report any suspicious persons, activities and/or hazardous conditions to the Security department and/or the Front Office Manager.
Must be able to communicate in English writing and speaking and other languages are advantages. Good personality and charming is important to be the Night Front Office Supervisor in the way to represent himself on behalf of hotel management.
- Hotel front office supervisor.
Field of Expertise:
- Experience on customer service, working at hotels.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience as a driver. Good/ safe driving record.
How to Apply
You can submit your documents either by coming in person to Victoria Guest House Apartment or by sending us through our email, [email protected]
The dead line is until 16 th February, 2021.