- Company: PepsiCo
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Addis Ababa Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Ethiopia
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo’s product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including many iconic brands – such as Lay’s, Doritos, Cheetos, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Mountain Dew, Quaker and SodaStream – that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
- Work directly with and report to the Human Resources Manager regarding all HR endeavors
- Support HR Manager in educating employees on and enforcing company policies
- Maintain the company’s calendar and schedule any meetings the HR Manager requires
- Execute full hiring process of employees, including recruitment, interviews, verifying work-history and references, and tracking of new possible candidates in HR pipe line.
- Implement new-hire procedures, including organizing employee orientation, creating new employee files, administering employee handbooks, and ensuring all necessary paperwork is properly filled out and submitted to appropriate persons
- Organize, maintain and update employee Master data.
- Track benefit plans, including health care, retirement, Workers Compensation, etc.
- Prepare materials and help organize employee performance reviews
- Execute all employee termination procedures, including advising employees on their rights and any benefits they are entitled to.
- Present any new or additional training materials to employees
- Ensuring payroll inputs and processes are complete
- Foster positive employee relations and work to solve any employee issues that surface
- Make sure all employee records are filed correctly and kept confidential
- Execute and follow company-enforced HR processes and current employment laws and regulations
- Under the leadership of the HR Manager, be a vital source of human resources information, answering any questions employees may have.
- Support any other special projects the HR Manager needs assistance with
Key Skills/ Experience Required
Education: Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field preferred
Experience: 3+ years of relevant experience in HR work
- HR competence and knowledge of HR process and computer programs
- Strong skills using Microsoft Office Suite
- Highly organized and efficient worker; skilled at multi-tasking
- Good time-management skills
- Professional integrity and sense of responsibility and accountability
- Administrator and coordinator experience
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Willing to take initiative and work independently when needed
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable