Our company, China Civil Engineering Construction Corporation (CCECC Mieso-Dawanle Railway Project) would like to hire competent applicant for a position of Laboratory Technician . The required qualification and responsibilities of the stated position is posted on the following table below. And the required staff will be responsible to actively take part in the company’s new and ongoing construction project in their various phases.
- Organize and conduct the field tests/in-situ tests such as DCP Tests, FDT tests and Drilling test etc.,
- Organize and conduct test pit sampling as per ERA Manual,
- Prepare test pit log sheet for the sampled stations,
- Organize and supervise Bore hole logging at the proposed locations such as at the existing roads, Bridge structures etc.,
- Prepare Bore hole log sheet and draft reports as an input data for the Material Engineers,
- Organizing and conducting sampling of construction materials at the proposed potential sources such as at Borrow sites, Quarry sites, Water Sources, Sub base Sources and Sand Sources etc.
- Conducting Subsurface Investigations including identifying gully sections, identifying problematic soils, landslide zones, etc.
Place of Work: Project.
- Advanced Diploma / BSc in Civil Engineering or related field of study.
Work Experience requirement: For BSc :
- 4 years or more,
For Advanced Diploma:
- 7 years or more of relevant work experience.
T eam management:
- The laboratory technician is responsible to organize and manage the assistant technicians, skilled labors and unskilled labors etc.
- Be Familiar with ERA Site Investigation Manual and Geotechnical Investigation Manual and other relevant design standards.
- Be familiar in preparation of Geotechnical report both for road and building project.
- Other Geotechnical related tasks.
- Good skills in written and spoken English is required.
How to Apply
We invite all candidates meeting the required qualifications to attach your CV through the posted email address. [email protected]
All candidates should be willing to work under pressure and also willing to travel extensively or based on Project site.
NB: The Laboratory Technician is responsible to handle many projects handled by the company