Job Title: M&E Advisor, Data Quality Management and Use
Reports To (Title): Director, Monitoring & Evaluation
Location: Addis Ababa
POSITION SUMMARY :
Under the guidance of the Director for MED, the M&E Advisor, Data Quality Management & Use for the Maintained Regions will provide data quality/data improvement and data use support to FMOH, MRs-RHBs, and respective ICAP RO team . S/He will facilitate the collection, collation and processing, analysis of program data and assists data use for quality improvement as per Organizational annual work plan.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Actively work with ICAP Regional M&E advisors, to coordinate the implementation data quality management and data use activities
· Build the capacity of FMOH, MR-RHBs and Sub-city/Zonal staff through training and mentoring on data collection, data analysis, interpretation and use
· Participate actively during joint data quality assurance activities with FMOH and MR_RHBs Transition Support and Federal hospital team
· Provide support to FMOH, MR-RHBs and Federal Hospital team on implementation of evidence driven performance monitoring through regular data analysis, interpretation and presentation to decision makers
· Strengthen capacity of FMOH, MR_RHBs and Federal Hospitals through focused joint supportive supervision
· Assist the FMOH, MR RHBs M&E teams to identify M&E quality management and data use issues requiring attention and facilitate discussion on review meetings
· Support capacity building of ICAP MR-RHBs, Regional M & E advisor on M&E support to facilitate mentoring on data quality improvement and data use
· Take an active role in targeted evaluation and research activities undertaken by ICAP Eth
· Represent ICAP-Ethiopia in different forums when assigned by the supervisor
· Participate actively in monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual ICAP’s performance review meetings.
· Assist in compiling monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual activity reports
· Undertake other activities as assigned by the immediate supervisor
· MD plus MPH/MSc in health field, MSc Monitoring and Evaluation, MSc Health Informatics, or related fields
· At least five years of related work experience on HIV M&E programs in Ethiopia
· Excellent communication, and interpersonal skills, demonstrated coordination, and the ability to work collaboratively with culturally diverse partners.
· Ample experience on data analysis and visualization
· Proficiency in written and spoken English
· Computer skills (MS Office and statistical packages)
· Ability to work independently as well as in collaboration with colleagues and partners
· The incumbent may be requested to spend 75% of the time on travel outside the duty station
How to Apply
- Only online applications are received
- Click here to apply https://icapacity.icap.columbia.edu/en-us/job/494913/me-advisor-data-quality-management-and-usere-advertised
- NB – Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Closing date for receiving applications is – March 07, 2021