- Company: SNV
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Amhara
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ethiopia
SNV is a not-for-profit international development organization. Founded in the Netherlands 50 years ago, we have built a long-term, local presence in more than 26 of countries in Asia, Africa, and Latin America. Our global team of local and international advisors work with local partners to equip communities, businesses, and organizations with the tools, knowledge and connections they need to increase their incomes and gain access to basic services – empowering them to break the cycle of poverty and guide their own development.
SNV, Netherlands Development Organization, is operating in Ethiopia since the 1970s. Currently, SNV is working in eight regional states and the two city administrations of Ethiopia, providing technical assistance and program implementation in Agriculture, WASH, and Energy Sectors. SNV is an open and learning organization that focuses on improving the lives of Ethiopian through a market-based approach inclusive of women and youth. In its new Strategic Plan period (2019 – 2022), SNV will more explicitly aim for systems change including strengthening institutions and kick-starting markets that help many more to escape poverty beyond our projects.
SNV is looking for hardworkingOffice Assistant/Cleanerfor Amhara Region, Bahir-dar SNV Office.
The Office cleaner responsible to undertake all cleaning activities and to ensure that all working environment is maintain high standard.SNV employees are provided with the right facilities and services, so they can focus on the execution of their core activities.
Key activities of the Jobholder
· Cleans & maintains offices, toilets, kitchen & other working area as required.
· Provides tea/ coffee service to staff & guests.
· Requests cleaning & sanitary materials for offices, toilet, kitchen etc.
· Handles messenger activities within the offices
· Others related activities
- High School Complete/Preparatory Certificate level 1
- · Ability to handle and clean office equipment, Ability to clean floor, windows, Ability to use cleaning machine
- The ability and willingness to find out what clients want and need and to act accordingly, taking the organisation’s costs and benefits into account.