- The office cleaner will be responsible for cleaning and arranging the office. Need to use cleaning equipment and supplies to maintain a high standard of cleanliness for the office including sweeping, mopping, and buffing floors, vacuuming carpeted areas, dusting surfaces, scrubbing and disinfecting lavatories, and polishing woodwork. In addition, he/She shall carry out all the tasks and responsibilities entrusted to her by Samaritan's Purse Organization with a generous and serving spirit.
- Conducting the cleaning schedule on a daily basis and depending on the needs and changing requirements of the office caravans including cleaning all the rest rooms and other sanitary facilities and the arrangement of offices and rooms affiliated to the office of Samaritan's Purse Organization in the office.
- Conducting the cleaning schedule on a daily basis for the office; that is, cleaning all the restrooms and making sure of the cleanliness of the staff accommodation, ensuring a healthy environment for the employees.
- Reporting to the base officer about the required detergent materials for the cleaning purpose.
- Maintaining the office furniture and equipment and immediately reporting to the base coordinator about any damages to be repaired in any caravan or in any other assets belong to Samaritan's Purse Organization.
- Support the cook in preparing the kitchen so that all employees can easily access to tea and coffee and ensure the cleanliness of cooking utensils and all parts of the kitchen after the staff finish eating the lunch.
- Ensure hospitality for all staff, visitors and guests of the office by serving with water, coffee or tea and that they are well received in accordance with the ethical conduct of the organization.
- Filing up the water filters every day, ensuring that water filters are disinfected regularly.
- Other duties assigned by the supervisor.
Education / Experience Needed
- Completion of secondary school;
- At least 1 year Work experience in relevant field;
Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to establish effective working relations
Basic English language
How to Apply
Interested applicants can send only updated CV and application letter to [email protected] no later than December 25 , 2020. Please write the position title you are applying for in the email subject line, ''Office Cleaner"