|Company||:||General Job Post Account-16|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||Eth Village|
|Job Title||:||Plumber/Electro-Mechanical Technician|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Friday, July 9, 2021|
|Application Deadline||:||Friday, July 23, 2021|
ETH VILLAGE is a village composed of 1192 households constructed by Ethiopian Airlines Group for its employee as part of the retention program. The Village has a mix of Apartment, Multi-family and Townhouse blocks. Currently, it is administered by the Association Board and Administration Office. ET Village wants to attract and recruit qualified candidates for the following position.
Position: Plumber/Electro-Mechanical Technician
• Registration Date: July 11-23, 2021
• Registration place: Recruitment & Outsource Administration, Ethiopian Airlines Head Office OR ET Village Compound Administration Office, near to Ayat Condominium 2
• Terms of Employment: One Year Contract with possibility of extension based on performance
• Salary: Negotiation
How to Apply
• Interested applicants must bring/attach all original and copy of their supporting documents, education credential, experience letter and 6th /8th Grade Ministry Card/Birth Certificate when they come/apply for registration.
• The vacancy is not Ethiopian Airlines recruitment as the Association is separate entity.
• A minimum of College Diploma/ 10+3/ Level III Certificate in Technical related filed of studies with minimum of three years’ experience as Plumber or Sanitary worker from known organization, real estate, condominium, common living areas
• A Minimum of 12th grade complete (per old curriculum) or 10th grade complete (per new curriculum) with a minimum of five years of experience as Plumber or Sanitary worker from known organization, real estate, condominium, common living areas
|Education Level||:||High School Graduate|
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||Negotiable|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||Negotiable|