- Under the supervision of the plant manager, the quality manager is responsible to direct, coordinate and control the quality control functions of the plant.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensures that laboratory facilities and materials are fulfilled adequately and in timely manner,
- Evaluates the performance of quality control activities and takes corrective actions as appropriate.
- Effective management of quality function from raw material to finished product .
- Organizes, plans, directs, coordinates and controls the quality control activities of the company;
- Ensures that laboratory equipment and chemicals required for quality control activities are adequately fulfilled in a timely manner;
- Carries out quality control activities on raw materials, packing materials, other inputs and on outputs;
- Formulates analytical techniques, methodologies and procedures; to be used in quality assurance activities;
- Verifies the sanitation of machinery, production facilities and accessories; supervises the application of pesticides and pest control;
- Ensures that proper sampling are carried out so that accurate analysis could be determined;
- Ensures the timely calibration of laboratory equipment and devices;
- Implements and monitors, in cooperation with all those concerned, the Food Safety Management System of the company;
- Reviews reports of test results and presents solution options to identified problems;
- Cooperates with all concerned government and other bodies in their statutory bodies in their statutory or other regulatory and supervisory exercises;
- Participates in workers skill upgrading programs;
- Supervises and evaluates the performances f worker under the service;
- Prepares and submits periodic performance reports;
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Comprehensive knowledge of ISO Quality and Food Safety Management Systems
- Comprehensive knowledge of laboratory testing equipment, facilities and chemicals
- Ability to plan, coordinate coordinating and follow up activities
- Ability to undertake complex tests and experiments
- Communication skill
- Analytical skill
- Ability to work overnight shifts
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- B.Sc in Applied Chemistry /Microbiology /chemical engineering or equivalent Degree in Business Administration, Logistics, or relevant fields.
- minimum of 10 years of experience or similar role
How to Apply
Please title your application with subject line: -"Quality Manager "
Candidates meeting the above-required qualifications are invited to send their CV through [email protected]
Only those applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted for an interview.
Application deadline: October 5, 2020