|Company||:||General Job Post Account-16|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||Forum on Sustainable Child Empowerment (FSCE)|
|Phone||:||011- 8-33-39-26 / 011- 8-33-39-28|
|Job Title||:||Senior Social Worker|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Friday, August 16, 2019|
|Application Deadline||:||Thursday, August 22, 2019|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
Forum on Sustainable Child Empowerment (FSCE)
Position: Senior Social Worker
• The main role & responsibility of the Senior Social Worker is to coordinate and ensure smooth implementation and effectiveness of FSCE’s development interventions in the Area Program Office in line with the vision, mission, goals, program principles, standards, approaches and strategic plan of FSCE. She/he establishes and maintains effective working relationships with key government partners, donors and NGOs working in the same geographic areas.
How to Apply
• Closing Date: August 22, 2019
• Women applicants are highly encouraged to apply.
• Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
• Delivery address:
• Postal: Forum on Sustainable Child Empowerment (HQ) P.O Box, 9562. Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
• Hand delivery address: FSCE, HQ, Yeka Sub city Gurd Shola near to Beshale Hotel, Ten sisters NGO Building 5th floor, Tel: 011- 8-33-39-26 / 011- 8-33-39-28
• Education: MA/BA in sociology, Social work, psychology, Economics or related social science fields.
• Experiences: 4/6 years of related work experiences in NGOs of which one year in child protection and development related works.
Technical and other Skills
• Proficiency in project proposal development, action plan development, execution, monitoring and evaluation, report writing;
• Proficiency in standard office software package;
• Demonstrated leadership ability to inspire and empower others;
• Conceptual understanding of participatory approach and sustainable development.
• Good interpersonal communication skill and ability to effectively liaise with government, community leaders and other stakeholders;
• Firm belief in teamwork, gender equality, sensitivity to HIV/AIDS.
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||N/A|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||N/A|