|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||Ilanga Ethiopia|
|Phone||:||0118-549228, 0911932903, 0911953472|
|Job Title||:||Social Worker (2)|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Friday, March 26, 2021|
|Application Deadline||:||Monday, April 5, 2021|
Organization: Ilanga Ethiopia
Ilanga is a non-profit organization empowering most vulnerable children and single mothers to be psycho—emotionally resilient and socio-economically self-sufficient. Ilanga is registered in accordance with the FDRE Civil Society Organizations Proclamation No. 1113/2019 with certificate No4487 of October 07, 2019.
Opening Date: March 25, 2021
Application Deadline: April 05, 2021
Place of Work: Addis Ababa
Duration: One year with a possible extension.
Salary: As per ilanga Ethiopia salary scale.
Position: Social Worker (2)
• Work closely with Woreda administration women and children officers for beneficiaries’ assessment, selection, and progress follow-up.
• Plan and conduct a regular home visit to beneficiaries homes
• Organize, lead and facilitate training and psychosocial peer support group for single mothers beneficiaries
• Coordinate counseling and treatment for beneficiaries
• Develop and regularly update beneficiaries profile
• Perform other program duties as assigned by the project coordinator
How to apply:
Interested applicants who fulfill the above requirements are invited to submit their application letter (indicating the position name on the subject), their CV, and other credentials via our email [email protected]
Or submit in person to our office located in Addis Ababa, Nefas Silk Lafto Sub-city, Woreda 6, HN. 445 in the neighborhood opposite Sofia mall before the closing date of this announcement (April 05, 2021)
For direction and serious inquiry please contact Office 0118-549228 or Berhanu (0911932903) or Leti (0911953472)
N.B: Female applicants are especially encouraged. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
• Degree in social work, Holistic Child development, sociology, psychology, or related field with 1-year experience. Or holder of a Diploma in community development or related field with at least 5 years experience in social work or related field
• Must be a person with effective communication skills, integrity, ethics, and morality
• An strong understanding of psycho-emotional trauma and its effect on the victim and those around him/her
• Good interpersonal and team working skills
• Understanding of the effect of individual past and current life experience on their behavior;
• Good spoken and written English language and Computer skills.
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|