1. Provide psychosocial support to girls at DLH to prepare them for reintegration.
2. Provide counselling and therapeutic interventions for the children at DLH
3. Participate in regular child care reviews to assess the progress of children through the Hope for Justice programmes
4. Travel to rural areas to reintegrate children and follow them up
5. Provide families during the reintegration process with training in effective parenting and child protection as well as emotional/psycho-social support to care for their children within the family.
6. Provide families with IGA grant and small business skills training to strengthen the families’ economic stability if necessary.
7. Provide older children who growing in independence and learning skills with support to manage their own lives independently
8. Provide training Life Skills training for girls at DLH
9. Conduct awareness raising in the community about dangers of domestic work
10. Keep good, accurate and confidential records of all counselling sessions
11. Make appropriate professional referrals for children who require psychiatric assessment/treatment
BA in Social work or Psychology
At least 3 years’ experience working in a senior position
Experience working with vulnerable children and families
How to Apply
All qualified applicants can send an application letter and 2-3 page CV to Hope for Justice, email to [email protected] . Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please put ‘ Social Worker ’ in subject line.