|Company||:||On Point Management Solutions|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||EVA Tours|
|Job Title||:||Tour Logistics Head|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Wednesday, August 14, 2019|
|Application Deadline||:||Monday, August 19, 2019|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
On behalf of our clients, EVA Tour, we are looking for a successful candidate to fill the position of Tour Logistics Head, located in Addis Ababa.
• Responsible to manage and coordinate the overall tour fleet activities
• Set and monitor fleet management KPIs so as to meet or exceed service requirements.
• Coordinate rental vehicle contract management
• Supervise drivers and assistant drivers
• Follow up the service and cost performance of the team through logistics activities
• Manage transport planning, order processing and delivery execution
• Monitor and analyses fleet-related costs.
• Ensure standard fleet safety tools are in place AND Ensures proper utilization of company’s fleet for optimum use;
• Assist the finance team in analyzing monthly maintenance, fuel, and other related costs
• Oversee daily load planning, driver staffing and scheduling of routes to ensure optimum operating efficiency and maximum cost-saving efforts.
• Directly take part in indirect procurement especially in purchasing vehicles and spare parts.
• (collecting preforms and analyzing bids).
• Ensure regular vehicle inspection.
• Proactively program vehicle service requirements.
• Train drivers how to handle accident, defense driving and handling accident occurrence and how to report incidents if happened.
• Follow up drivers whether all necessary safety requirement is in place or not.
• Monitor Fleet management system (FMS) or tracking system
• Monitor overall compliance with government requirements relating to the operation, preventive maintenance and special conditions of vehicles.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Tour Logistics Head) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 19th August 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted
• Must possess at least 3-5 years' industry experience in tour fleet management and tour logistics.
• Diploma in Management or equivalent
• Proven management and interpersonal skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills (documentation, communication with peers, supervisors, etc.)
• Strong computer skills- knowledge of Word, Excel, Fleet Management systems
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||Negotiable|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||Negotiable|