TotalEnergies is a major energy player that produces and markets fuels, natural gas and low-carbon electricity. Over 100,000 TOTAL employees are committed to better energy that is safer, more affordable, cleaner and accessible to as many people as possible. Active in more than 130 countries, our ambition is to become the responsible energy major. Total has been present in Ethiopia since 1950 (EC) for petroleum product distribution and developed its activities by merging with Mobil Oil East Africa in 2006. Today, the company operates more than 150 service stations and five depots across the country. Total Ethiopia is currently among the top fuel and lubricant market leaders in the country. For more information, please visit www.total.com and www.totalethiopia.com .
Now , TotalEnergies Marketing Ethiopia S.C is looking for qualified candidate for post of Transport Accountant
- Responsible to check approved transport payment request documents received from Operations department Process MIRO for the corresponding PO after verification of the same in SAP.
- Responsible for the management of transporters customer account for fuel consumption and other claims to be deducted from their transport payment when due. Communicate and discuss with Operations department on delay in the deduction of fuel consumption mainly related to the reduction or absence of transport service payment request.
- Responsible to produce a report and follow-up the payment of transport proceeds to the Bank for those transporters where TESC has signed a tripartite agreement. Communicate and discuss on the report with Operations department on monthly basis.
- Responsible for the analysis and close follow-up of Fuel transport related provision account (40802000 & 40803000) on a monthly basis and propose action plan to clear long outstanding items.
- Process allocation of transport vendor accounts timely.
- Responsible to perform analysis of Balance sheet accounts assigned to the position on a monthly basis and report any anomaly to the management.
- confirming that transport payment requests for fuel deliveries are the same as the provision held at the time of invoicing.
- Total Ethiopia operates in an integrated information system (SAP) Organized in 3 modules, dealing with MM, SD & FICO. The job holder uses FI module and is expected to have a basic understanding of MM module
Minimum of 2 years as an accountant
BA in Accounting
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their CV & application letter(with copy of academic & experience credentials) through [email protected] and fill this mandatory form within ten (10) days from the date of this announcement in English. Female applicants are highly encouraged to apply.NB. Applicants who did not fill the linked this mandatory form will not be accepted.